We are independent and handle complaints, screening, training and provide redress management.
Our Vision: Safe organisations, free from violence and abuse.
Our Mission: To build community-wide trust by enabling organisations to protect their people and provide safe, just responses
We serve charitable bodies including church organisations, colleges, schools and welfare agencies.
We facilitate, enable and manage–
- various models of complaint handling tailored to participating organisations and their circumstances that –
- respects both complainants and respondents
- upholds the standards and integrity of the organization,
- promotes the safety of children and adults with whom the organization engages and
- is fair and independent.
- schemes for participating institutions to provide redress through an independent survivor focused, trauma informed, pastoral and therapeutic process.
- employment screening and clearance processes.
- tailored training for organisations that align to prevention of misconduct.